The Market receives generous support from:
Healthy Food Incentives Sponsor - UNC Health Care
Thank you to our Healthy Food Incentives Sponsor, UNC Health Care, for their generous support in helping us achieve our goals! Their funds help us increase access to local food for our community, including Matching Dollars for our SNAP/EBT Market shoppers.
BIG BEEF SPONSOR - LASER IMAGE PRINTING & MARKETING
Thank you to our Big Beef Sponsor, Laser Image, for their generous support in helping us to achieve our goals! Over the past several years, they have donated over $10,000 worth of printing services to the Market. We have them to thank for all of our flyers, signs, banners, and so much more! Check them out at www.laserimagenc.com.
"We believe the Carrboro Farmers’ Market is a core institution in the Triangle, one that provides healthy food for the local community and an income for family farmers, in a fun, outdoor environment year-round. The people of Laser Image Printing & Marketing have proudly supported the Market for over 20 years. Our commitment continues with a sponsorship to donate printing and signage for Market operations."
Chief Executive Officer
Laser Image Printing & Marketing
Sungold Sustainer - Fifth Season Gardening Company
Thank you to our Sungold Sustainer, Fifth Season Gardening, for their support of our Annual Kids Seedling Giveaway!
Did you know…
- The Carrboro Farmers’ Market is one of the oldest all-local farmers markets in the state and was established as a farmer-run Market in 1979?
- The Carrboro Farmers’ Market relies solely on vendor fees for its primary source funding and does not receive any city, state, or federal funding?
- The Carrboro Farmers Market is a taxable non-profit, meaning we work with our sponsors in exchange for visibility, marketing and partnership opportunities?
- The Carrboro Farmers’ Market Staff and Board of Directors are dedicated to consumer education and community involvement as a critical component of building sales for local agriculture. Vendors’ fees at the Carrboro Farmers’ Market cover the basic cost of operating the markets, but in order to keep vendors’ fees as low as possible and still fund educational outreach, the Carrboro Farmers’ Market solicits sponsors to support its programming goals, which include market events, food outreach, and more.
Become a Sponsor
- The Carrboro Farmers’ Market has been serving the Carrboro/Chapel Hill area since 1979, and it is nationally recognized as one of the finest all-local markets in the country. The market attracts a range from 1,800 to over 5,000 customers to the area weekly and the market now operates year-round on Saturday mornings and seasonally on Wednesday afternoons. By becoming a sponsor, your organization shows a shared commitment to sustaining and innovating a vibrant market that supports our local farmers and artisans while engaging our customers and community members on the importance of local agriculture.
- If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Market Manager Molly Vaughan at email@example.com.