Recipe by Vimala's Curryblossom Cafe
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp of mustard seeds, cover and let them pop.
- Add 2 tsp of urad dal and let the dal brown lightly.
- Then add chopped onions, green chilies as well as curry leaves, garlic paste, cumin, salt, and turmeric. Saute until the onions are light brown.
- Toss in cauliflower leaves, broccoli stems, diced carrots and other firm ingredients. Add washed, chopped kale (or similar greens) and keep incorporating more as they wilt.
- Salt to taste.
Located in the Courtyard, W. Franklin St, Chapel Hill
Visit them at curryblossom.com